Stacy Keibler heading to Europe post split
Los Angeles: Former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler is planning a European vacation following her split from Hollywood star George Clooney.
The 33-year-old wrestler wants to get away and have some time on her own as she comes to terms with the end of the couple`s relationship after over two years of dating, reported Contactmusic.
"She spent a ton of time in Europe last summer and is still is hoping to do the same this summer. She loves living in the moment and living her life to the fullest that she can, so travelling and exploring is very important to her and she does it as much as she can," a source said.
The couple reportedly split on good terms, as they realised there work commitments were getting in the way of their relationship and they were seeing each other less and less.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study