Stand by every mistake I`ve ever made: Kristen Stewart
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart didn`t immerse herself in work after breaking up with Robert Pattinson, but she does realizes her mistakes.
Eonline.com reports that the 23-year-old, who spent 2013 taking road trips with her friends to New Orleans and Nashville, working on her poetry, playing guitar and reconnecting with middle school friends from Woodland Hills, California, doesn`t explicitly discuss her 2012 fling with director Rupert Sanders, but she responded to those who`ve criticized her personal life in an interview to Marie Claire.
"I stand by every mistake I`ve ever made, so judge away," the “Twilight” star told Marie Claire. The interview will appear in the March 2014 issue of the magazine.
The actress has one regret that she did not pursue a college education.
"The biggest struggle I`ve ever had has been about not going to school and working instead. I was worried about turning down specific individual experiences. Like each movie was, `F**k, I have to do that movie.`"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'