Stand by every mistake I`ve ever made: Kristen Stewart
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart didn`t immerse herself in work after breaking up with Robert Pattinson, but she does realizes her mistakes.
Eonline.com reports that the 23-year-old, who spent 2013 taking road trips with her friends to New Orleans and Nashville, working on her poetry, playing guitar and reconnecting with middle school friends from Woodland Hills, California, doesn`t explicitly discuss her 2012 fling with director Rupert Sanders, but she responded to those who`ve criticized her personal life in an interview to Marie Claire.
"I stand by every mistake I`ve ever made, so judge away," the “Twilight” star told Marie Claire. The interview will appear in the March 2014 issue of the magazine.
The actress has one regret that she did not pursue a college education.
"The biggest struggle I`ve ever had has been about not going to school and working instead. I was worried about turning down specific individual experiences. Like each movie was, `F**k, I have to do that movie.`"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married