Stay away from relationships: Kelly Brook
London: Model-actress Kelly Brook has advised her fans to avoid getting into relationships.
The 33-year-old beauty, who parted ways with ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani earlier this year, wishes she was remained single, reported Femalefirst.
When asked what the love advice she would give to her younger self, she replied, "Stay away from relationships."
"I did everything the wrong way around. I should probably have stayed single until now and focused on myself a lot more. I love loving people and doing things for people ... That`s just me, it`s my personality," she said.
"But when I look back, I think, `Oh my gosh, I could have spent that time focusing on myself so much more," she added.
Brook reportedly ended her relationship with Cipriani after she discovered lewd messages to other women on his phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!