Stay away from relationships: Kelly Brook
London: Model-actress Kelly Brook has advised her fans to avoid getting into relationships.
The 33-year-old beauty, who parted ways with ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani earlier this year, wishes she was remained single, reported Femalefirst.
When asked what the love advice she would give to her younger self, she replied, "Stay away from relationships."
"I did everything the wrong way around. I should probably have stayed single until now and focused on myself a lot more. I love loving people and doing things for people ... That`s just me, it`s my personality," she said.
"But when I look back, I think, `Oh my gosh, I could have spent that time focusing on myself so much more," she added.
Brook reportedly ended her relationship with Cipriani after she discovered lewd messages to other women on his phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'