Still love Selena Gomez: Justin Beiber
Los Angeles: Teen pop star Justin Bieber thinks he wrote his best songs in the aftermath of his painful split from Selena Gomez.
The `Boyfriend` hitmaker dated the actress-singer for two years before they separated earlier this year, and he subsequently turned to music to help him cope with his heartbreak, reported Hollywood Life.
"I wrote the best music once my heart was broken. I`m good now, but it was really love. I was definitely in love... It the split affected us especially when we were in front of so many people. It`s such a public thing. It`s hard for the both of us. But she`s a great woman and I love her to this day. I think we`re gonna be the greatest of friends."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Comedienne Bharti Singh REACTS to controversy!
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover planning a baby? Here's the truth
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours