Still love Selena Gomez: Justin Beiber
Los Angeles: Teen pop star Justin Bieber thinks he wrote his best songs in the aftermath of his painful split from Selena Gomez.
The `Boyfriend` hitmaker dated the actress-singer for two years before they separated earlier this year, and he subsequently turned to music to help him cope with his heartbreak, reported Hollywood Life.
"I wrote the best music once my heart was broken. I`m good now, but it was really love. I was definitely in love... It the split affected us especially when we were in front of so many people. It`s such a public thing. It`s hard for the both of us. But she`s a great woman and I love her to this day. I think we`re gonna be the greatest of friends."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!