Supermodel Kate Moss suffering from marriage shock
London: Tension is growing between supermodel Kate Moss and her new husband Jamie Hince less than five months into their marriage.
The 37-year-old catwalk queen has already told friends that she is suffering from marriage shock, reported Daily Mail online.
Now a delay in plans for Moss and her rocker husband to move into an 8 million pounds new home is causing further strain.
The newlyweds should already be settled in at the townhouse in Highgate in North London as it was due to be ready last month. But a number of setbacks during its 2.5 million pounds renovation means they are unlikely to move in before Christmas.
"The house is causing a lot of problems and a great deal of tension between them. They were meant to move in last month but Jamie has been away on tour and the building works have run over. Kate has been complaining she has been left to sort out everything, from dealing with the architect to planning permission. She thought this is what husbands are for," a friend said.
Hince, 42, was on tour in South America and is now in Europe, so Moss has been liaising with Camden Council, which has just granted planning permission for CCTV cameras, along with a steam room and basement gym.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic