Sushant Singh Rajput to marry longtime girlfriend this year
Mumbai:`Kai Po Che` star Sushant Singh Rajput is planning to tie the knot with actress girlfriend Ankita Lokhande soon.
The couple, who have been dating for the past four years, met on the sets of TV show `Pavitra Rishta` where they played reel life husband and wife.
"We are in happy space today. I think marriage can happen anytime... It can be this year or next year," Sushant said.
"She is the stabilising factor in my life. It is because of her that my happiness gets multiplied and when there is a setback she holds me," he added.
Sushant, who made his debut in Bollywood with `Kai Po Che`, is not bothered about his female fan base even as he is vocal about his relationship status.
"I did not think about all this... I don`t understand stardom I don`t aspire for stardom. I feel even if I am married or single or divorced and still I am skillful at my work and convincingly portray characters on screen then there is no reason to worry as the believability factor is still there in me," he added.
On professional front Sushant has an interesting range of projects lined up for release including Aditya Chopra`s `Shuddh Desi Romance`, Aamir Khan-starrer `Peekay` and Dibarkar Banerjee`s `Detective Byomkesh Bakshy`.
"She is very much aware of the films I am doing. She does give me suggestions. I think I can`t ask for more," Sushant said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year