Sussanne is, will always be love of my life: Hrithik Roshan
Mumbai: Bollywood hearthrob Hrithik Roshan, who has announced his wife Sussanne`s decision to split from him after 13 years of marriage, says she will forever remain the "love of my life".
"This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life," Hrithik posted on his Facebook page early Saturday morning.
"If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that. Unconditional," added the 39-year-old.
Rumours of a rift between the couple, who dated four years before tying the knot Dec 20, 2000, had been doing the rounds for a few months. Hrithik put the speculation to an end Friday via an official statement.
“Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time,” he said.
Sussanne, an interior designer and daughter of veteran actor Sanjay Khan, has called the split a matter of "individual choices".
The couple has two sons - Hrehaan, seven and Hridhaan, five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video