Sussanne is, will always be love of my life: Hrithik Roshan
Mumbai: Bollywood hearthrob Hrithik Roshan, who has announced his wife Sussanne`s decision to split from him after 13 years of marriage, says she will forever remain the "love of my life".
"This is my greatest tribute to love. Sussanne is and always will be the love of my life for the rest of my life," Hrithik posted on his Facebook page early Saturday morning.
"If her smiles are brighter without me, my love for her must accomplish that. Unconditional," added the 39-year-old.
Rumours of a rift between the couple, who dated four years before tying the knot Dec 20, 2000, had been doing the rounds for a few months. Hrithik put the speculation to an end Friday via an official statement.
“Sussanne has decided to separate from me and end our 17-year relationship. This is a very trying time for the entire family and I request the media and the people to grant us our privacy at this time,” he said.
Sussanne, an interior designer and daughter of veteran actor Sanjay Khan, has called the split a matter of "individual choices".
The couple has two sons - Hrehaan, seven and Hridhaan, five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl