Talks about split are all rumours: Vanessa Paradis
London: French actress Vanessa Paradis has broken her silence on the split rumours with partner Johnny Depp.
The 39-year-old has refused to acknowledge such reports calling them as just rumours, reported Daily Mirror.
"You know, when I eat three peas, I`m pregnant. When I visit a city, I`m buying a house. It`s been 15 years since I`ve been getting married every year. I have to answer all these rumours!," Paradis said.
The couple has been facing split rumours for sometime and Depp`s solo appearance at the Golden Globes had added further fuel to it.
She had previously said, "The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about but, in reality, I find it scary. If you lose your soulmate, everything is done for."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage