Tamara Ecclestone and new hubby go on third holiday in a month
London: Newly married Tamara Ecclestone and her husband, Jay Rutland, are apparently still in their honeymoon phase as they were spotted enjoying their third vacation in just a month.
The F1 heiress, who flaunted her voluptuous figure in a blue bikini on the beach, sported a deep tan as the couple enjoyed the sun in the Bahamas, the Sun reported.
The pair, who tied the knot in France in June, first enjoyed a romantic seven-day honeymoon in the South of France, after their lavish wedding bash at the Grand Hotel in St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
After that, the duo holidayed with Ecclestone`s sister Petra and her beau James Stunt in Italy.
Last week, the bride and groom made their nuptials official with a quick ceremony at the Old Chelsea Town Hall in London.
On their latest break, both of them showed a lot of PDA, as they swapped hugs and kisses during a dip in the water on Cable beach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic