Tamara Ecclestone and new hubby go on third holiday in a month
London: Newly married Tamara Ecclestone and her husband, Jay Rutland, are apparently still in their honeymoon phase as they were spotted enjoying their third vacation in just a month.
The F1 heiress, who flaunted her voluptuous figure in a blue bikini on the beach, sported a deep tan as the couple enjoyed the sun in the Bahamas, the Sun reported.
The pair, who tied the knot in France in June, first enjoyed a romantic seven-day honeymoon in the South of France, after their lavish wedding bash at the Grand Hotel in St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
After that, the duo holidayed with Ecclestone`s sister Petra and her beau James Stunt in Italy.
Last week, the bride and groom made their nuptials official with a quick ceremony at the Old Chelsea Town Hall in London.
On their latest break, both of them showed a lot of PDA, as they swapped hugs and kisses during a dip in the water on Cable beach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Subhash Ghai to be honoured with IIFA lifetime achievement award
- I don't care about looking perfect: Melissa McCarthy
- 'Indian' sequel on the cards: A.M. Rathnam
- Nepal earthquake recreated on 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein'
- Men prefer brains over big breasts and long legs: Study
- Naren turns baddie for 'Aranmanai 2'
- Let your hair shine in summer
- Women more forgiving towards attractive men
- 'Terminator Genisys' to release in India on July 3
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West exploring surrogacy?
- Paul McCartney almost played Ross' father-in-Law on 'Friends'
- Jacqueline to endorse British luxury bathware brand
- Top five celebrities and their non-starry partners!
- Top 5 women directors in Bollywood
- The higher you go, the lonelier you get: Priyanka Chopra
- Amitabh Bachchan advised Anil Kapoor not to take sabbatical
- Amitabh Bachchan in trouble over 'poem', slapped Rs 1 crore notice
- Lindsay Lohan avoids jail with 125 hours of community service
- Jacqueline Fernandez in love with Salman Khan’s eyes
- Salman Khan to tweet in Hindi, Urdu
- Check out: Shah Rukh Khan, AbRam’s selfie
- Jackie Chan opens acting school in China
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- DNA: Delhi shop owners express their plight through Zee initiative 'My News'
- Watch: Zee Media mega survey on Modi govt- Part 2
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Jharkhand: Firing during Dhanbad municipal elections, many injured
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- First look: Aamir Khan joins Shah Rukh to promote Salman's ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly