Taylor Swift calls boyfriend Harry Styles `fantastic`
London: Taylor Swift has confessed that she finds One Direction’s Harry Styles “incredibly good-looking,” adding that he was one of the most amazing things to happen in her life.
“It’s crazy. He’s fantastic. I love him. He just puts you at ease. He’s the embodiment of youthful energy. It’s really inspiring,” the Mirror quoted Swift as telling her friend.
“He’s opening my mind to so many thoughts. Our relationship doesn’t feel like a weight,” she said.
The couple have been almost inseparable since they were introduced by their mutual friend Justin Bieber at an awards ceremony.
The relationship cooled briefly when Styles was spotted with New Zealand-based model Emma Ostilly, 18, while he was on tour Down Under.
Swift then began dating 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, a relative of the late US president JFK, but she and Styles were reunited backstage at the BBC Radio One Teen Awards in October.
She was heard openly discussing her relationship with Styles at last weekend’s Capital Radio Jingle Bell Ball at London’s 02 Arena.
“We do normal things, like go out to eat, take pictures and make videos. He’s cute, incredibly good looking, smells good and I’m enjoying the flirtation,” she said.
“Meeting him is just one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me.”
She admitted that she worried about their future, saying, “The future, the past, the present, where’s this all going? It’s like everything. But things are good”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release