Taylor Swift doesn`t want to get married soon
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift has no plans to get married anytime soon and is eager to make the most of her 20s.
"People think I want to get married really young, I don`t know why. I am a romantic person, but that doesn`t mean I want to miss out on being in my young 20s," contactmusic.com quoted the 22-year-old as saying.
Swift, who is reportedly dating One Direction star Harry Styles, had previously revealed she loves dating bad boys.
"There`s a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don`t, they know how to look at you to say it all. I think every girl`s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad any more," she said.
Earlier, Swift has had flings with actors Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Lautner and singer John Mayer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Christmas 2015 special: How to take successful family photos
- Top models who grabbed the headlines in 2015
- Five wacky beauty trends that went viral in 2015
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!