Taylor Swift doesn`t want to spend life with `bad boy`
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says she might find "shady" guys "interesting" right now but she doesn’t want to settle down with such a person.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the singer told InStyle magazine that her friends often tease her about her getting attracted to "shady guys".
"I think it needs to change. My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting," she said.
The 23-year-old further added: "That`s just a phase I`ve been in lately. I don`t think this should be how I proceed in life. It`s important to be self aware about these things because you don`t want to end up with that guy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!