Taylor Swift doesn`t want to spend life with `bad boy`
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says she might find "shady" guys "interesting" right now but she doesn’t want to settle down with such a person.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the singer told InStyle magazine that her friends often tease her about her getting attracted to "shady guys".
"I think it needs to change. My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting," she said.
The 23-year-old further added: "That`s just a phase I`ve been in lately. I don`t think this should be how I proceed in life. It`s important to be self aware about these things because you don`t want to end up with that guy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic