Taylor Swift doesn`t want to spend life with `bad boy`
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says she might find "shady" guys "interesting" right now but she doesn’t want to settle down with such a person.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the singer told InStyle magazine that her friends often tease her about her getting attracted to "shady guys".
"I think it needs to change. My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting," she said.
The 23-year-old further added: "That`s just a phase I`ve been in lately. I don`t think this should be how I proceed in life. It`s important to be self aware about these things because you don`t want to end up with that guy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!