Taylor Swift dumps Harry Styles` gifts in memory box
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift has dumped gifts given by ex-boyfriend Harry Styles in a memory box.
The box contains all the gifts given to Swift by her ex-boyfriends and they inspire her in writing songs on her relationship, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Taylor`s been working on a song about her split from Harry since they broke up. Her main source of material for the songs she`s written about her string of other famous ex-boyfriends comes from rooting around in a trunk where she hoards keepsakes of their relationships," a source said.
"Photos of Harry are now in there, along with a chain he had made for her when they got together last year which matches his own favourite necklace, of a paper plane. Trinkets like that should provide some easy material for her to build a song out of," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ