Taylor Swift introduces Harry Styles to her mother
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift introduced her boyfriend Harry Styles to her mother Andrea, an indication that their relationship has moved to the next level.
The couple was seen leaving Swift`s Nashville house Wednesday and Styles` confidence showed that he had managed to get into the good books of Andrea, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Swift had earlier conveyed by phone to her mother about how good Styles has been to her.
The trio later went for grocery shopping at the Ralph`s store.
Styles and Swift have been together for the past couple of weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours