Taylor Swift okay with ex-lovers` songs on her
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says she is fine if her former boyfriends write songs about her because she has also penned many tracks about her love life.
"If I`m gonna write songs about my exes, they can write songs about me. That`s how it works. I`m not gonna complain about it. I`m not gonna sit there and say, `I`m the only one who can write songs about this relationship.` It`s fair game," contactmusic.com quoted Swift as saying.
The 23-year-old has dated a string of stars including singers Harry Styles, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT