Taylor Swift okay with ex-lovers` songs on her
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says she is fine if her former boyfriends write songs about her because she has also penned many tracks about her love life.
"If I`m gonna write songs about my exes, they can write songs about me. That`s how it works. I`m not gonna complain about it. I`m not gonna sit there and say, `I`m the only one who can write songs about this relationship.` It`s fair game," contactmusic.com quoted Swift as saying.
The 23-year-old has dated a string of stars including singers Harry Styles, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!