Taylor Swift planned romantic Venice break for Harry’s birthday?
London: Grammy-award winning singer Taylor Swift had reportedly planned to take her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic trip to Venice for his 19th birthday.
The 23-year old `Love Story` hitmaker was hoping to surprise the One Direction singer with a five night break to the plush Palazzina Grassi on the Grand Canal, reported Sun online.
"Taylor organised an all-expenses-paid trip before the split. She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there," a source said.
"She`d also sorted some exclusive birthday presents for him ? new threads from Savile Row and Beatles memorabilia", the source added.
Styles, 18, had splashed out on a bag for Swift`s birthday in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?