Taylor Swift planned romantic Venice break for Harry’s birthday?
London: Grammy-award winning singer Taylor Swift had reportedly planned to take her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on a romantic trip to Venice for his 19th birthday.
The 23-year old `Love Story` hitmaker was hoping to surprise the One Direction singer with a five night break to the plush Palazzina Grassi on the Grand Canal, reported Sun online.
"Taylor organised an all-expenses-paid trip before the split. She even arranged a private gondola for them for the entire time they would be there," a source said.
"She`d also sorted some exclusive birthday presents for him ? new threads from Savile Row and Beatles memorabilia", the source added.
Styles, 18, had splashed out on a bag for Swift`s birthday in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift beats Kim Kardashian, Beyonce to reach 50 mn Instagram followers
- Sex with Caitlyn on plane, 'most embarrassing' for Kris Jenner
- Shiv Sena lambasts Delhi, WB govts for inviting Ghulam Ali
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' faces plagiarism charges
- Haraamkhor' team ecstatic over India premiere