Taylor Swift`s new song about ex-boyfriend Harry Styles
London: Singer Taylor Swift has admitted that her latest song `I Knew You Were Trouble` is about ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.
The 23-year-old performed her single at last month`s Brit Awards and hinted that it was easy to channel the emotion knowing Styles was in the audience, reported Contactmusic.
"You`re balancing the analytical side of your brain, which is telling you where to go and how to go there, with the other side of your brain, which is saying, `Feel everything you`re singing, and show it on your face. Feel everything exactly as you felt it when you wrote the song`," Swift said.
Asked how she felt knowing Styles was watching the performance in the audience, she replied, "Well, it`s not hard to access that emotion when the person the song is directed at is standing by the side of the stage watching."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!