Taylor Swift`s restraining order against stalker extended for 3 years
Washington: Taylor Swift`s long-time stalker has officially been forbidden from approaching or contacting the singer for the next three years.
The 24-year-old singer already had a restraining order against Timothy Sweet, which has been extended at a hearing in LA, during which the judge informed him to stay 100 yards away from the star and her family.
The `I Knew You Were Trouble` hitmaker had claimed that 33-year-old Sweet had been stalking her since 2011, declaring his love for her with social media posts.
Reportedly, that Sweet believes he`s married to the pop princess and he has threatened to kill anyone who came between him and Swift, including US Secretary of State John Kerry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skin
- Ranbir Kapoor declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!