Taylor Swift`s restraining order against stalker extended for 3 years
Washington: Taylor Swift`s long-time stalker has officially been forbidden from approaching or contacting the singer for the next three years.
The 24-year-old singer already had a restraining order against Timothy Sweet, which has been extended at a hearing in LA, during which the judge informed him to stay 100 yards away from the star and her family.
The `I Knew You Were Trouble` hitmaker had claimed that 33-year-old Sweet had been stalking her since 2011, declaring his love for her with social media posts.
Reportedly, that Sweet believes he`s married to the pop princess and he has threatened to kill anyone who came between him and Swift, including US Secretary of State John Kerry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?