Taylor Swift set up Selena Gomez, Niall Horan?
Los Angeles: Country singer Taylor Swift reportedly encouraged her friend Selena Gomez to go on a date with One Direction star Niall Horan.
The 24-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker decided to set her up with the Horan as Gomez, 21, was apparently having a hard time moving on from her former boyfriend Justin Bieber, who has been linked to several women ever since their break-up, reported Hollywood Life.
"Taylor is the one that set Niall and Selena up. Selena has been having such a hard time moving on from Justin, and Taylor hates seeing her sad," a source said.
"She`s been trying to set her up with a bunch of different guys but Niall was the only one so far that Selena got excited about," the source added.
Gomez recently sparked dating rumours with Horan after they were spotted hanging out together.
Swift has herself dated another member of the English-Irish boyband Harry Styles.
Styles is currently dating with Kendall Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth