Taylor Swift set up Selena Gomez, Niall Horan?
Los Angeles: Country singer Taylor Swift reportedly encouraged her friend Selena Gomez to go on a date with One Direction star Niall Horan.
The 24-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker decided to set her up with the Horan as Gomez, 21, was apparently having a hard time moving on from her former boyfriend Justin Bieber, who has been linked to several women ever since their break-up, reported Hollywood Life.
"Taylor is the one that set Niall and Selena up. Selena has been having such a hard time moving on from Justin, and Taylor hates seeing her sad," a source said.
"She`s been trying to set her up with a bunch of different guys but Niall was the only one so far that Selena got excited about," the source added.
Gomez recently sparked dating rumours with Horan after they were spotted hanging out together.
Swift has herself dated another member of the English-Irish boyband Harry Styles.
Styles is currently dating with Kendall Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi