Taylor Swift thinks her dating approach needs to change
Washington: Taylor Swift has confessed that her relationship track record could be a sign that her approach to dating "needs to change".
In an interview with InStyle magazine, the 23-year-old singer revealed that her friends teased her about the fact that she only found someone interesting if he seemed bad, shady or had a secret, Radar Online reported.
However the `Love story` hitmaker admitted that it was just a phase and she doesn`t think this is how she should proceed in life.
She added that it`s important to be self-aware about all these things because you don`t want to end up with that kind of person.
She also admitted that one thing that she is proud of is that she is well aware of when to walk away from a relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season