Taylor Swift thinks her dating approach needs to change
Washington: Taylor Swift has confessed that her relationship track record could be a sign that her approach to dating "needs to change".
In an interview with InStyle magazine, the 23-year-old singer revealed that her friends teased her about the fact that she only found someone interesting if he seemed bad, shady or had a secret, Radar Online reported.
However the `Love story` hitmaker admitted that it was just a phase and she doesn`t think this is how she should proceed in life.
She added that it`s important to be self-aware about all these things because you don`t want to end up with that kind of person.
She also admitted that one thing that she is proud of is that she is well aware of when to walk away from a relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him