Taylor Swift thinks her dating approach needs to change
Washington: Taylor Swift has confessed that her relationship track record could be a sign that her approach to dating "needs to change".
In an interview with InStyle magazine, the 23-year-old singer revealed that her friends teased her about the fact that she only found someone interesting if he seemed bad, shady or had a secret, Radar Online reported.
However the `Love story` hitmaker admitted that it was just a phase and she doesn`t think this is how she should proceed in life.
She added that it`s important to be self-aware about all these things because you don`t want to end up with that kind of person.
She also admitted that one thing that she is proud of is that she is well aware of when to walk away from a relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Mamta Kulkarni, Vicky Goswami
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours