Taylor Swift to offer room to Ed Sheeran in her house?
London: Singer-songwriter Taylor Swift is reportedly getting a new room designed for Ed Sheeran at her Rhode Island home so that he can stay there whenever he visits.
The 23-year-old `Love Story` hitmaker has been linked to her fellow singer but both have denied the rumours, reported Sun online.
Taylor has recently hired the interior designers to redecorate her 11 million pounds house after buying it in March.
She has known to have promised Sheeran that she will decorate a boys` room so that he will have somewhere to stay when he comes to visit.
"Taylor and Ed are really good pals and their friendship has grown even stronger since they started the tour. They were on the road together when the deal went through on her house and she`s been sharing all of her ideas for decorating with him," a source said.
"She`s promised that there will be a special bedroom allocated to him whenever he wants to come and stay," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married