Taylor Swift wants next boyfriend to be a "bad boy"
London: Country singer Taylor Swift, who is known for jumping from one relationship to another, wants her next flame to be a "bad boy".
The 22-year-old is currently rumoured to be dating One Direction charmer Harry Styles, but in a recent interview Taylor confessed her obsession of finding herself a bad boy, reported Mirror online.
"There`s a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don`t, they know how to look at you to say it all.
"I think every girl`s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore," said Swift.
Swift split from boyfriend Connor Kennedy, 18, before swiftly moving on to Harry, according to reports.
While it might seem like she`s hopping between handsome men in showbiz, Swift admitted to struggling with "taking things slow" when it comes to love.
"I don`t think there`s an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don`t. I don`t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing.
“You don`t look before you leap, which is like, `Yay, this is awesome! Let`s not think twice!` And then you`re like, `We used to be flying. Now we`re falling. What`s happening?”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar