Taylor Swift wants nothing to do with Harry Styles
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, who recently parted ways from singer Harry Styles, does not have any intention of remaining friends with him, Swift`s friends say.
"Concerning her and Harry, they don`t talk to each other at all. The relationship is as over as possible. They want nothing to do with each other," contactmusic.com quoted a close friend of Swift as saying.
The former couple split following a huge argument while on holiday in the British Virgin Islands in January.
Swift, 23, is also reportedly embarrassed about her string of failed relationships with celebrities including Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer.
"She is embarrassed over how people are reacting to her and her relationships, but honestly believes it has been the guy`s fault every time," said a source.
"She feels as though she really has to tread lightly and not date someone seriously for a while so people will forget her track record," added the soucre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks