Taylor Swift would never chase a guy
London: Country star Taylor Swift says she likes to give guys hints when she likes them but would never chase anyone.
While the 23-year-old `Love Story` singer has a number of tricks she uses to show a guy when she is interested in him, Swift said she would never actively pursue someone, reported Contactmusic.
"I ran into this problem a lot when I was in Junior High because the guy I liked never noticed me. The best thing to do is give little hints. Go up and talk to him! But don`t seem desperate. And never chase a boy," Swift said.
"I think it`s always good to be somebody`s friends first. If it escalates into something more, that`s awesome. If not, now you`ve got another friend. Never be jealous. You can be competitive, but never be jealous. If you`re jealous in a relationship, it`s because you`re not confident in yourself," she added.
Swift also revealed she had her first kiss at the age of 15.
The `We Are Never Getting Back Together` hitmaker, who has dated a string of stars including Joe Jonas, Harry Styles and Jake Gyllenhaal, says she was a late bloomer but is happy she waited because she dated the guy for a year afterwards.
"I was 15. I was one of the last of my friends to ever kiss a guy. It wasn`t a bad kiss. I think it was cute. We ended up dating for a year," Swift said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artists are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split