Teresa Palmer engaged to Mark Webber
Los Angeles: `Warm Bodies` actress Teresa Palmer is engaged to actor-director Mark Webber, less than a year after they met on Twitter.
The 27-year-old actress is set to tie the knot with her `Goodbye World` star, who she first started dating in September 2012 , after he proposed to her with the ring his character gives to hers in their upcoming movie `The Ever After`, reported E! online.
"He proposed last week using the ring his character gives her character in their upcoming film `The Ever After`. It was the most romantic thing ever," a source said.
Reports of the engagement surfaced after Teresa was spotted wearing a diamond ring recently, however her representative said that her actual band is being resized.
A spokesperson for Teresa, said, "She is engaged, however the ring in the photo is not her engagement ring. She is wearing the ring from her film until she gets the real one back from being sized."
The couple met on Twitter after Teresa tracked down 33-year-old Webber, who has a five-year-old son from a previous relationship, to compliment him on a movie he made.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?