Teresa Palmer, Mark Webber welcome son
Los Angeles: Actress Teresa Palmer and her husband Mark Webber have welcomed a baby boy, whom they have named Bodhi Rain Palmer.
The 27-year-old first-time-mother is also the stepmother to Webber`s son Isaac Love, born through the actor`s previous relationship to Frankie Shaw, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Thank you God for blessing us with the most divine gift of our baby son. Introducing Bodhi Rain Palmer born safely, lovingly and naturally last night. 8 pounds even," Palmer wrote on Instagram yesterday with a photo of her newborn.
"Bodhi means `Enlightened one` Rain means `Abundant Blessings From Above` and we chose Palmer as his last name as (Mark`s) son Isaac didn`t take his dad`s name either. Thanks for all the blessings and love everyone," she added.
The black-and-white photo shows a little hand holding the actress` finger.
After exchanging vows in Mexico in December, Palmer and Webber legally married on February 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage