Terrence Howard divorce finalised after two-year battle
Los Angeles: Actor Terrence Howard has finally put his bitter divorce behind him as his marriage to Michelle Ghent has been deemed officially over by a judge.
Ghent submitted legal papers to end the union in February, 2011, days after the couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary, reported Ace Showbiz.
Howard, 44, and Ghent have been embroiled in a nasty court battle ever since, but they are now single again after a judge finalised divorce proceedings earlier this week.
Howard has been ordered to pay USD 5,800 a month in spousal support for the next three years, but allowed to keep his properties.
Ghent was allowed to keep a BMW gifted to her by the `Red Tails` star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married