Think hard before getting married: Clint Eastwood
Los Angeles: Hollywood veteran Clint Eastwood, who is getting divorced from wife Dina after 17 years of marriage, has advised against rushing into matrimony.
When prodded by a TMZ photographer about some marriage tips, the 83-year-old cinema legend offered the advice in his trademark tone.
"Think long and hard before you get married," said the `Dirty Harry` star before adding, "But you, don`t look at me... I`m no expert."
Eastwood`s wife Dina filed for divorce last month after a reconciliation attempt in September failed.
Dina, Eastwood`s second wife, has asked for full custody of their daughter, 16-year-old Morgan. She has also asked for spousal support.
Eastwood is said to be dating Erica Fisher while Dina is appparently close to Erica`s ex-husband Scott Fisher but they have not commented on their relationship status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!