Think hard before getting married: Clint Eastwood
Los Angeles: Hollywood veteran Clint Eastwood, who is getting divorced from wife Dina after 17 years of marriage, has advised against rushing into matrimony.
When prodded by a TMZ photographer about some marriage tips, the 83-year-old cinema legend offered the advice in his trademark tone.
"Think long and hard before you get married," said the `Dirty Harry` star before adding, "But you, don`t look at me... I`m no expert."
Eastwood`s wife Dina filed for divorce last month after a reconciliation attempt in September failed.
Dina, Eastwood`s second wife, has asked for full custody of their daughter, 16-year-old Morgan. She has also asked for spousal support.
Eastwood is said to be dating Erica Fisher while Dina is appparently close to Erica`s ex-husband Scott Fisher but they have not commented on their relationship status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj