Think hard before getting married: Clint Eastwood
Los Angeles: Hollywood veteran Clint Eastwood, who is getting divorced from wife Dina after 17 years of marriage, has advised against rushing into matrimony.
When prodded by a TMZ photographer about some marriage tips, the 83-year-old cinema legend offered the advice in his trademark tone.
"Think long and hard before you get married," said the `Dirty Harry` star before adding, "But you, don`t look at me... I`m no expert."
Eastwood`s wife Dina filed for divorce last month after a reconciliation attempt in September failed.
Dina, Eastwood`s second wife, has asked for full custody of their daughter, 16-year-old Morgan. She has also asked for spousal support.
Eastwood is said to be dating Erica Fisher while Dina is appparently close to Erica`s ex-husband Scott Fisher but they have not commented on their relationship status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT