Tina Turner calls married life `a wonderful place to be`
London: Tina Turner, who tied the knot with second husband Erwin Bach at a private ceremony at her estate in Switzerland, has branded marriage as a wonderful place to be.
The music legend told Hello! Magazine that being married is that happiness where you don`t wish for anything else and you can finally say `Everything is good,` the Sun reported.
The iconic singer, 73, wore a green silk and black lace Armani gown adorned with Swarovski crystals to her nuptials.
She teamed the dress with leggings and strappy heels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!