Tina Turner weds long-time love Erwin Bach in Switzerland
London: Tina Turner married her long-time beau Erwin Bach in a low-key ceremony in Switzerland , last week.
The veteran soul singer and German record company executive Bach, who had been dating since 1987, exchanged vows on the shores of Lake Zurich.
Turner was previously married to her musical partner Ike Turner, until they divorced in 1976 after 14 years of marriage.
The newlyweds will cement their union this weekend at a Buddhist ceremony in Zurich, which Turner has called home for the past 15 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar