Tom Cruise takes Manhattan restaurant manager out on date
New York: Tom Cruise went on a date with a 26-year-old restaurant manager, who works at Beauty and Essex restaurant in Lower East Side, New York.
According to In Touch, the 50-year-old actor met the Manhattan restaurant manager and Queens native Cynthia Jorge on December 16, after he dined at the restaurant and she handed her card to him.
The ‘Mission Impossible’ star later called the eatery at least twice to track down Jorge— and was put on hold for a very long time, an insider said. But Cruise was able to get a message to her.
Next night, he was spotted at the Chinatown club Le Baron, where he arrived with Jorge, who wore tight black pants. Her hair was tied in a bun.
A witness said that the couple danced salsa and then Cruise took her in his arms and spun her around the dance floor, the New York Post reported.
He said that the actor looked like a pro and at one point, the couple began grinding together.
At the end of their night together, Cruise made sure a private car was waiting outside the club to escort Jorge home safely.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth