Tom Cruise’s date goes into hiding due to media attention
New York: Tom Cruise’s new date Cynthia Jorge got so worried by the attention her date with the actor got, that she has gone into hiding at her mother’s house in Fresh Meadows.
The 26-year-old Beauty and Essex manager, who landed on the cover of In Touch magazine for her December 18 date with Cruise, is said to be swearing to friends that she did not leak the news of their partying at Le Baron, the New York Daily News reported.
A friend of Jorge’s told Confidenti@l’s that she is freaked out, as she didn’t invite this attention and is very upset.
The friend said that Jorge had a doubt that maybe Beauty and Essex leaked it, as Cruise called there three times for her and stated his name.
The friend added that she was also thinking that maybe one of her two friends that went with her to Le Baron could have leaked the news.
The friend said that Jorge is now concerned of Cruise thinking that she sold him out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!