Tom Ford weds Buckley after 27 years of relationship
London: Fashion Designer Tom Ford has shared that he has exchanged vows with his partner Richard Buckley after a 27-year relationship.
Buckley is a former Vogue Hommes editor.
"We are married now, which is nice," dailymail.co.uk quoted Ford as saying.
Ford didn`t reveal any other details of their big day.
The designer flashed a gold wedding ring to the audience at London`s Regent Street Apple store. The two met at a fashion show in 1986 and Ford has spoken openly of his instant attraction to Buckley.
"I know that was just made legal in Britain, which is great. We were married in the States.
"I lost so many friends in college - I would say more than half of my closest friends. Richard, my partner of 27 years, had also gone through something also quite tough in his life," added the 52-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi