Top 5: Things women love to hear
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: If you are in a relationship or look forward to winning the heart of a ladylove you are secretly in love with, then you need to know what exactly to speak with her.
A man must cautiously weigh his words while dealing with his lady, for most women prefer men who are gentle, soft spoken and courteous.
So if you are someone eager to impress his girl, then here are a few tips that you can follow. All you need to do is speak it out. Know how:
You will make a perfect life partner: A woman holds her marriage plans very close to her heart. A woman would expect her man to tell her that she will make a perfect life partner. She loves it when her man hands over himself to her every which way, especially emotionally.
You are the best thing to have happened to me: Tell your lady that she is the best thing to have happened to you. Make her feel that is extra special and that you feel blessed to have her in your life.
You are beautiful: Dear men, remember there is a difference between “looking beautiful” and “being beautiful”. Look beyond her appearance. Tell your lady that she is beautiful for having inspiring thoughts and a wonderful heart.
There is none like you: Your lady might know that you have other female friends. But she will certainly like to be told that she is different from the other women you know. Make her feel that she is class apart and special.
I am nothing without you: Life partners are each other’s better-halves. They are indeed incomplete without one another. Tell your lady that you are incomplete without her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!