Tori Spelling terrified of divorce
Los Angeles: Actress Tori Spelling is reportedly not filing for divorce from husband-actor Dean Mcdermott as she is terrified of being single.
The 40-year-old has decided not to react to the recent allegations that her husband cheated on her during a trip to Toronto in December.
"Tori is terrified of a divorce. She still wants to believe that Dean didn’t cheat on her but it’s becoming impossible for her to live in denial anymore - but that doesn’t mean she’ll leave him," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"She can`t stand to look at him but she’s terrified of a divorce. The idea of a custody battle literally makes her sick to her stomach, and she’s terrified of being single. Dean is her prince charming, or he was. Her world is shattered right now, it’s so sad," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT