Trouble in Carrie Underwood, Mike Fisher`s marriage?
London: Singer Carrie Underwood and her husband Mike Fisher are reportedly going through a difficult time in their marriage.
The 30-year-old `Before He Cheats` hitmaker first met hockey player Fisher at one of her concerts in late 2008 and got engaged in December 2009.
In July, 2010 they tied the knot at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Georgia, with more than 250 people in attendance, reported Showbizspy.
"Between his schedule with the Nashville Predators and her rehearsals, they barely saw each other the last three months. When they did steal some alone time, Carrie was wiped out physically and emotionally. The ordeal left Mike feeling neglected and ignored," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!