Uh, no, I`m not dating Rihanna, says Chris Brown
London: Rapper Chris Brown has reportedly denied dating Rihanna on a radio interview due to air Monday. Asked if he is dating the singer, he said: "No".
The revelation came on Twitter when it was reported the rapper, who recently reunited with the singer despite still being on probation for beating her in 2009, said he is not still with her, reports contactmusic.com.
The "Don`t Wake Me Up" hitmaker was interviewed Saturday by radio station Power 106 who posted a sneak peak of their chat on the social networking site.
"Are you still with Rihanna? ChrisBrown: "Uh, no-that`s the short answer", they posted.
The conversation won`t air until Monday but the confusing statement comes after he admitted the couple are like kids to keep the romance alive.
"It`s still like we`re kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, `Let`s have candlelight dinner every night`. I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine," said Brown.
Chris also recently revealed he wrote a song about Rihanna for his upcoming album "X".
"I wrote a song for her called "Put It Up" that we did together. It`s still in the pot of songs we have to pick from. It may or may not make it, but you know, because she`s already on it, it`s a strong possibility," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth