Uma Thurman, Quentin Tarantino fuel romance rumours
Los Angeles: Actress Uma Thurman and director Quentin Tarantino have fuelled speculation of a romance after their were caught kissing on camera.
Tarantino, 51, who has directed Thurman in `Pulp Fiction` and `Kill Bill`, has been friends with the actress for a long time.
They were caught kissing following a dinner date in Beverly Hills. The pair, however, left the establishment in different cars, suggest reports.
At the 2014 Cannes Film Festival, Thurman, 44, and Tarantino were seen holding hands.
Thurman called off her engagement to fiance Arpad Busson recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex