Usher`s ex-wife threatens lawsuit over kids: Report
London: Usher`s ex-wife Tameka Foster has reportedly threatened lawsuit accusing the singer of neglecting his co-parenting duties.
The couple, who was married from 2007 to 2009, has been embroiled in custody dispute over their two sons Usher Raymond V, who goes by Cinco and Naviyd Raymond, ever since their split, reported Daily Express.
Usher, 34, is said to have stormed out of a co-parenting class the couple were ordered to take together in July.
Foster is reportedly urging the judges to order the singer to be a better parent as she thinks he is uncooperative when it comes to making important family decisions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!