Usher`s ex-wife threatens lawsuit over kids: Report
London: Usher`s ex-wife Tameka Foster has reportedly threatened lawsuit accusing the singer of neglecting his co-parenting duties.
The couple, who was married from 2007 to 2009, has been embroiled in custody dispute over their two sons Usher Raymond V, who goes by Cinco and Naviyd Raymond, ever since their split, reported Daily Express.
Usher, 34, is said to have stormed out of a co-parenting class the couple were ordered to take together in July.
Foster is reportedly urging the judges to order the singer to be a better parent as she thinks he is uncooperative when it comes to making important family decisions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more