Vanessa Paradis doesn`t believe in soulmates
London: Actress Vanessa Paradis says she does not believe in the idea of marriage and soulmates.
The 39-year-old, who is reportedly going to end her 14-year relationship with actor Johnny Depp, revealed her thoughts on love while promoting her new movie "Cafe De Flore".
According to dailymail.co.uk, Paradis does not believe in marriage or soulmates because "if you lose your soulmate everything is done for".
"The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth