Vanessa Paradis happy for Johnny Depp`s engagement?
Los Angeles: Vanessa Paradis, who was in a relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years, is reportedly happy for the actor who got engaged to model Amber Heard.
The French singer-actress, who has two kids with Depp, is said to be not bitter after the star shared the news with her over phone, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Vanessa wished him happiness. No drama," a friend of Paradis said.
Earlier this month, Heard was spotted wearing ring following which speculations of her engagement with the `The Lone Ranger` star sparked.
"Of course they couldn`t be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," a source had said.
"Amber has really taken well to the kids and really enjoys spending time with them. And she`s even taken Lily shopping on her own for some bonding time," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life