Vanessa Paradis happy for Johnny Depp`s engagement?
Los Angeles: Vanessa Paradis, who was in a relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years, is reportedly happy for the actor who got engaged to model Amber Heard.
The French singer-actress, who has two kids with Depp, is said to be not bitter after the star shared the news with her over phone, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Vanessa wished him happiness. No drama," a friend of Paradis said.
Earlier this month, Heard was spotted wearing ring following which speculations of her engagement with the `The Lone Ranger` star sparked.
"Of course they couldn`t be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," a source had said.
"Amber has really taken well to the kids and really enjoys spending time with them. And she`s even taken Lily shopping on her own for some bonding time," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMPPA passes resolution to ban Pakistani artistes, technicians in India
- John Abraham denies reports of slapping a fan
- Shubho Mahalaya! Time to welcome mother goddess Durga
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?