Vanessa Paradis happy for Johnny Depp`s engagement?
Los Angeles: Vanessa Paradis, who was in a relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years, is reportedly happy for the actor who got engaged to model Amber Heard.
The French singer-actress, who has two kids with Depp, is said to be not bitter after the star shared the news with her over phone, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Vanessa wished him happiness. No drama," a friend of Paradis said.
Earlier this month, Heard was spotted wearing ring following which speculations of her engagement with the `The Lone Ranger` star sparked.
"Of course they couldn`t be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," a source had said.
"Amber has really taken well to the kids and really enjoys spending time with them. And she`s even taken Lily shopping on her own for some bonding time," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!
- Saif Ali Khan injured, rushed to hospital! – Details inside
- IIFA 2016: Madrid applauds 'Best Actor' Ranveer Singh for 'Bajirao Mastani', actor feels grateful!
- Here's what Aishwarya Rai has to say about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' co-actor Ranbir Kapoor!
- Hurrah! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' got cleared by CBFC with NO CUTS!