Vanessa Paradis in love again after break up with Johnny Depp
Los Angeles: After her break up with actor Johnny Depp, singer Vanessa Paradis is reportedly dating French entrepreneur Guy-David Gharbi.
The two met on a flight from Los Angeles to Paris in May. After quietly spending some time together this summer, they are now openly seeing each other.
"Vanessa and Guy-David have become close over the last few months, and even though they are still taking things slowly, they are dating now. Guy-David`s made his feelings clear for Vanessa but told her he`s happy to give her all the time she needs," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They`ve been going for quiet romantic dinners in Paris and just enjoying each other and having fun. It`s been a very healing thing for her. Guy-David`s put a smile back on Vanessa`s face, she looks younger and is even singing and writing songs again," the source added.
Paradis and Depp were in a relationship for 14 years before calling it quits in June. They have two children - Lily Rose, 13 and Jack, 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to travel to Delhi in train
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding