Vanessa Paradis in pain after split with Johnny Depp
London: Actress Vanessa Paradis says she is in "pain" following her split from actor Johnny Depp.
The 39-year-old, who is promoting her latest film "Cornouaille", still refuses to talk about the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor since the pair broke up in June following a 14-year relationship.
"I don`t want to talk about him. Who said that artists should sell their soul, expose everything about themselves? It`s my duty to promote this movie, and my albums, but can you imagine what it feels like to see people making a business out of your pain," contactmusic.com quoted Paradis as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'