Vanessa Paradis vows to `stay mum` about split to `protect her kids`
Washington: Vanessa Paradis, who “amicably separated” from Johnny Depp this June after 14 years together, has revealed that she will to never discuss the breakdown of their relationship in a bid to protect their two children Rose and Jack.
The 39-year-old musician-turned-actress asserted that she is firm on her decision of not speaking about her split from the 49-year-old actor, and “selling her private life”.
“I don’t sell my private life, and nobody knows the truth or has done a proper journalist’s work on that situation,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the Daily Beast.
“Nowadays, people speculate, but nobody knows. I have my children to protect. There are children involved, so it’s really no one’s business but the family,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!