Warne`s `rollercoaster love` making Hurley feel `sick`
London: It seems cricket star Shane Warne’s `rollercoaster love` is making new lover Elizabeth Hurley feel `sick`
Liz, 45, took to social networking website Twitter to indicate her feelings about Valentine’s Day, reports the Daily Mail.
She wrote: “Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember, love is like a rollercoaster ride- sometimes it’s exhilarating but sometimes u (sic) feel sick and want to get off.”
The tweet comes amid allegations that Warne bedded a porn star while romancing Hurley.
It is the second setback in their short romance.
In December, the couple briefly split after the 41-year-old cricketer admitted to sending over 100 saucy texts to another woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!