Was love at first sight with hubby Adam Shulman: Anne Hathaway
Washington: Anne Hathaway has revealed that when she met her husband Adam Shulman, she was recovering from a previous breakup and found it difficult to trust people.
In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar UK, the 30-year-old actress said that the second she met Shulman she knew that he was the love of her life.
But she revealed that she had met him at the worse possible time, People magazine reported.
She admitted that it was scary, but as the days passed the relationship kept getting better and better.
She said that the love she found for him made her more trusting of everyone and she saw what she had become.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!