Was never `there` in relationship with Rob: Rita Ora
Los Angeles: Singer Rita Ora says she could not keep up with her relationship with Rob Kardashian.
Even though the news of separation between the couple emerged a few days back, the singer told Glamour magazine about her singlehood weeks before that, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I`m not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn`t work because I was never there," Glamour magazine quoted Rita as saying.
"I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly - especially at the moment, when there`s so much going on," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch