Was ready to be Liz Taylor`s hubby no 8: Colin Farrell
London: Colin Farrell has confessed that he was ready to become Elizabeth Taylor`s husband number 8.
Farrell and Taylor met when the 37-year-old actor second son, Henry, was being born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where the actress was receiving treatment.
He said that the meeting resulted in a courtship, a year and a half or two years of what was the last romantic relationship that he ever had, which was never consummated, the Daily Express reported.
The `Recruit` star added that he adored Taylor, asserting that she was a spectacular woman.
Farrell also read the Gerard Manley Hopkins poem `The Leaden Echo And The Golden Echo` at her funeral and spoke later about how much he missed her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth