Watch: A passionate Deepika ‘Leela’ Padukone does a ‘Nagada sang dhol’
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: After Ranveer Singh’s rustic ‘Tattad Tattad’, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has launched the second song from his film ‘Ramleela’ featuring Deepika Padukone.
The track titled ‘Nagada sang dhol’ sees the dimpled hottie dance like crazy. Bhansali’s Leela does garba in the most unusual manner! Dressed in red ghaghra-choli, Deepika comes across as a passionate dancer. She has finally got an opportunity to prove her traditional dancing skills.
Ranveer Singh, aka Ram, too makes his presence felt in traditional attire. And with him we can see veteran actress Supriya Pathak.
Sung by Shreya Ghoshal, ‘Nagada Sang dhol’ is composed by Bhansali himself and has been penned by Siddharth-Garima.
Bhansali, who is known for his extravagant sets, has created a visually attractive song once again. And it will be interesting to see what the film has in store for us.
‘Ramleela’ will hit the silverscreen on September 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!