Watch: A passionate Deepika ‘Leela’ Padukone does a ‘Nagada sang dhol’
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: After Ranveer Singh’s rustic ‘Tattad Tattad’, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has launched the second song from his film ‘Ramleela’ featuring Deepika Padukone.
The track titled ‘Nagada sang dhol’ sees the dimpled hottie dance like crazy. Bhansali’s Leela does garba in the most unusual manner! Dressed in red ghaghra-choli, Deepika comes across as a passionate dancer. She has finally got an opportunity to prove her traditional dancing skills.
Ranveer Singh, aka Ram, too makes his presence felt in traditional attire. And with him we can see veteran actress Supriya Pathak.
Sung by Shreya Ghoshal, ‘Nagada Sang dhol’ is composed by Bhansali himself and has been penned by Siddharth-Garima.
Bhansali, who is known for his extravagant sets, has created a visually attractive song once again. And it will be interesting to see what the film has in store for us.
‘Ramleela’ will hit the silverscreen on September 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee