We don`t know what our future looks like: Hilary Duff on split
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Hilary Duff has revealed that she still loves to spend time with her former husband Mike Comrie.
The Hollywood couple, who announced their amicable separation in January, have been seen on numerous outings together, reportedly.
"We`re constantly seen together and people are like, `What are they doing? Are they back together? Are they not?` We`re really good friends and we have so much respect for each other and obviously Luca is our No 1 priority.
"I think we got to a point where we were like, we really need to honour happiness and whatever that is and however we need to sort that out or work that out, we`re doing that. We love each other so much and we love spending time together.
The duo does not what the future holds for them. "So when you see us out it`s not just for Luca, it`s because we make plans and we hang out and we don`t know what our future looks like right now but we`re both doing really good and just figuring out what makes us happy."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why